Finishing and Binding
Quality printing is only the beginning. The proper finishing and binding of your documents can give them that professional look.
Our finishing and binding options are almost endless. Our experienced staff can recommend the best option to suit your schedule, budget and objective.
Die-cutting, foil stamping, embossing, laminating, collating, hole-drilling, trimming, scoring, tabbing, padding, booklet making, basic and special folding.
- GBC Comb binding -Fast, easy plastic comb binding for proposals and presentations
- Saddle stitching – Used for multi-page brochures
- Spiral binding – Spiral binding is used for a professional look
- Perfect binding – Hidden binding used for books and magazines
- Three-ring binder – We can create the perfect cover for your job. We can also print and add tabs.
We’d be happy to assist you in finding the best finishing and binding method to suit your needs.